Table of Contents
The Education Malaysia Global Services or EMGS medical form is one of the important documents required from the applicants to complete if they wish to apply for the student visa in the country. This medical report for Malaysia visa requires the applicants to pass the particular medical examinations conducted by the immigration department of Malaysia. Each university has its own format of EMGS medical list in Malaysia, although it is basically the same in general.
Important points related to the medical form required by EMGS for students
Here are some important points related to the medical form required by EMGS for students who wish to study in Malaysia:
- The student visa is taken before the applicants fly to Malaysia, with a medical examination form makes a requirement to apply for such visa. Hence, applicants need to pass the first medical examinations in their own country first.
- There are various portions in the medical examination form, depending on which country you’re applying from. The very recent disease currently spreading may also affect the form since it will be more considerable than the others.
- The portions in the medical examination form are usually as listed below.
- Declaration of both self and family illness to be filled up by the applicants.
- Physical examination report to investigate the disabilities of any kinds.
- Blood and urine test to investigate the illnesses caused by viruses and bacteria, as well as to find out any kind of drug addiction or abuse.
- Chest X-Ray.
- If the laboratory where you performed your medical examination had no capability to cover all the required examinations, you are allowed to get everything done in different laboratories. Just be sure to merge the results once you’ve finished.
- There are some conditions in which medical examination report is not demanded, such as when you chose a public university to advance your study, in which an office in immigration department called VDR is the one to take care of your application. When you apply for VDR after receiving the offer letter from the university, there’s a possibility that you are not required to submit the medical examination form.
The form itself is typically consisted of 5 sections. The Section 1 part A and B have to be filled by the applicants. Meanwhile, the Section 2, 2A, 3, 4, and 5 have to be filled by the clinic where applicants are examined or the doctor who examines them.
Here are some useful tips to keep in mind when filling out the EMGS medical form:
- Fill in the medical form in English.
- Use capital letter.
- Use blue color pen.
- It won’t be a problem if the stamp of clinic or doctor isn’t in English.
- There’s no need to send your chest X-Ray; send the result from the laboratory instead.
- When travelling to Malaysia, bring all the original forms with you, including your laboratory results.
- Make sure that you have read all the instructions carefully before you start filling in the medical form; immigration will reject all the EMGS medical form that are not completed.
EMGS Medical Form
Medical Requirements |EMGS Medical Form
Hearing Loss Medical Opinion Form | EMGS Medical Form
Pre Arrival Medical Requirements | Manipal International
Starting Application EMGS Medical Form
Medical Report Template Word, PDF Documents Download
EMGS Health Examination Report
Pree- Arrival Medical Screening EMGS Medical Form
EMGS Medical Form Printable
EMGS Medical Examination Form PDF
EMGS Medical Form Sample
EMGS Medical Form Example
EMGS Medical Form PDF
EMGS Medical Examination Form