If you are interested in applying to be a student of Jamia Hamdard University, then the Jamia Hamdard Medical College admission form obviously is an important document you have to submit. Generally, the form is for Pharmacy, Medical Sciences, Nursing, Engineering and Technology, Science, Management and Social Science and Humanities, and Unani. To get the Jamia Hamdard Medical College application form, now you can simply do it by visiting the Jamia Hamdard online admission portal to download the form online. Today, we will provide you a brief guideline on how to fill the application form.
The candidates can apply for different courses from the website before or on the last application date. Bear in mind that you need to ensure your eligibility as well as other criteria before you finally fill the online application. In general, though, the instructions are below:
- Read the eligibility criteria and instruction from Jamia Hamdard official website carefully before you start the application process.
- Remember that application fee cannot be refunded once submitted.
- Make sure that your Jamia Hamdard Medical College admission form is complete in all respect. Any difficulties when filling the form can be inquired through the admission helpline.
- Once you have done submitting the form, save a copy of its and your Unique Application ID. The Unique Application ID is used for all queries and communications regarding the admission.
- Payment of application fee can be done online through credit card, debit card, or internet banking. Be sure that the details of your card are ready prior to the start of your application process.
- Scan the image of your signature and photograph and attach them to the online application form.
- Make sure your browser has been updated to the latest version.
The documents you will have to best prepare prior to filling up the form include:
- A scan of a passport-size photograph.
- A scan of your signature.
- Required document and information to pay the application fee.
- Your contact number and e-mail ID.
Information to be stated in the form is as follow:
- Personal Information
This section will include details regarding your name, sports person, date of birth, state of domicile, parent annual income, employees’ ward, gender, religion, social category, marital status, names of parents, internal candidate information, and locomotory disability.
- Contact Information
This section will contain your e-mail ID, mobile number, addresses (permanent and correspondence), photograph, and details of examinations passed.
- Additional Information
The additional information to be included is typically about whether you are employee’s ward, all the tests, interviews, and group discussions to be held at the university, and whether you’ve ever been enrolled to the university.
- Qualifying Test Score Details
Read carefully your answers you have stated in the Jamia Hamdard Medical College admission form before you finally complete your application process. For 2017, you can start submitting your application online once the link is available. The last submission date usually will be around June, although the dates for other programs may differ (e.g.: last submission date for BMMS and BUMS usually is around August and for BMA, MA, BA, Ph.D., and M.Phil. is on July).